Image via Wikipedia
RSView®32™ is an integrated, component-based HMI for monitoring and controlling automation machines and processes. RSView32 is available in English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Korean, and Spanish. RSView32 expands your view with open technologies that provide unprecedented connectivity to other Rockwell Software products, Microsoft products, and third-party applications.
Solid Investment. Today. Tomorrow.
- Excellent quality now and in the future
- Continued support for a huge installed base
- On-going engineering investment for supporting Microsoft Vista, Windows 2008, VMWare, and Future Microsoft Operating Systems
- Continued support for Web Server, Active Display Server and Extensions
- No plans to retire RSView32
RSView32 was the first HMI software to:
- Open its graphic displays as OLE containers for ActiveX® controls — with thousands of third-party ActiveX controls to choose from, you can drop ready-made solutions right into your projects
- Develop an object model to expose portions of its core functionality, allowing RSView32 to interoperate easily with other component-based software products
- Integrate Microsoft's popular Visual Basic® for Applications (VBA) as a built-in programming language allowing almost unlimited ways to customize your RSView32 projects
- Support OPC standards as both a server and a client for fast, reliable communications with a wide variety of hardware devices
- Implement add-on architecture (AOA) technology to expand RSView32's functionality and integrate new features directly into RSView32's core
Extend your View with Remote Access
RSView32 Active Display System™ is a true client/server application that adds on to and extends the reach of your RSView32 HMI software. With RSView32 Active Display System, you can view and control your RSView32 projects from remote locations.
RSView®32™ WebServer allows anyone with a valid RSView32 user account to access snapshot views of graphic displays, tags, and alarms through any standard web browser.
Customize RSView32's Core Features with Add-on Architecture
RSView32 redefined the meaning of "HMI core features" with its add-on architecture (AOA). AOA technology expands RSView32's functionality by integrating new software components directly into RSView32. Customize RSView32's feature set by installing only those components you need.
At no additional charge, RSView32 includes the following AOA components that you can install separately:
- RSView32 Messenger: Provides powerful alarm annunciation, paging, and messaging tools.
- RSView32 TrendX: Monitors real-time data and provides historical trending from RSView32 data logs.
- RSView32 SPC: Offers integrated, real-time Statistical Process Control.
- RSView32 RecipePro: Enhances RSView32 recipe management and control.
- RSLadder: Displays ladder logic for the Allen-Bradley SLC 500 and PLC-5 families of processors.
RSView®32 Messenger™ announces alarms and simple reports through pagers, faxes, e-mail, telephones, cell phones, or even locally on your computer using a sound card. With its scheduling capabilities, you can accommodate holidays, weekends and business trips. Simply create a schedule of alarm notification destinations, and notifications will be sent off to the people who need to know, wherever they are.
RSView32 Messenger Pro In addition to the base Messenger functionalities, Messenger Pro allows users to send file attachments with e-mail notifications and dial in using a regular phone line, to hear and respond to alarms, hear status phrases, or run RSView32 commands or macros.
RSView®32 TrendX™, an ActiveX® control, integrates with RSView32 to provide real-time and historical trending from RSView32 data logs. You can plot variables against each other (x-y plotting), add or delete pens during runtime, and change pen colors, markers and axis scaling during runtime.
RSView®32 SPC™ provides statistical methods for analyzing and controlling the variation of a process. RSView32 SPC integrates directly into the RSView32 Project Manager window. From there, you can configure project defaults, products, and the individual characteristics that collect measurable data about the project.
RSView®32™ RecipePro provides enhanced recipe management. With RSView32 RecipePro, you can configure multiple recipe project files in each RSView32 project and easily transfer process data requests to and from your automation equipment. A configurable ActiveX® control allows you to customize the runtime recipe functions available to operators.