The Graphical Language S7-GRAPH
SIMATIC software is the integrated system environment for all SIMATIC systems and provides you with the ideal tool for every task at each phase of your project for optimizing your engineering workflow. If there are sequential operations in a facility which are dividible into single processing steps, the automation solution will be considerably simplified with the use of sequence charts by means of the graphical language S7-GRAPH which can be applied easily and intuitively.
Taking a technological example we demonstrate how to employ the S7-GRAPH engineering tool to realize a sequence chart.You will learn how a technological runtime structure can simply be turned into a runnable user program. This module shows in graphically animated scenes
- the customer benefits that the tool provides for each relevant project phase,
- the basic functions of the tool
- live projection of sequence charts..
The following properties are contained in all technically-oriented demonstration systems:
- All graphic animations are explained by a spoken text which has been read by German, respectively English native professional speakers.
- The respective sections of the demonstration system can be clicked on by means of navigation elements. You may, for example, repeat any section any time.
- Continuative links and support pages have been integrated.
The following picture shows the home page of the demonstration system.
Just load the EXE data file at hand on your computer and start it with a mouse click. You may as well start the EXE data file directly out of your browser.
|09/2008||Update to version v20: correction for the correct execution of the demonstration system on PC/Notebooks have been made. The content of the demonstration system has not been changed.|