Free SCADA Software
If you need a small, but fully operational SCADA system to control...
you can download a free IGSS solution including
• development software
• 50 objects
• single-user version
• one PLC driver of your choice (choose between more than 80 drivers)
• graph trending and report tools
• alarm application
The system is ideal for OEM's, machine builders and others who would like to automate processes or get an efficient and state of the art replacement for existing Operating Panels.
More than 25,000 IGSS licenses have been sold around the world and are installed in more than 50 different industries. Sewage treatment plants, energy and power plants, traffic control and ship automation just to mention a few. See the list of selected IGSS references here.
IGSS is very intuitive. It is 100% scalable and the favourable update policy means that your original investment is never lost. And since we are now giving away the 50 objects version free of charge, your only investment is your time.
Download the FREE IGSS50 version
- Make sure that your PC fulfils the hardware and software requirements.
- Download your FREE IGSS50 software.
- Download the Quick Start Guide.
The following applies for the FREE IGSS50:
- The software can only be downloaded from this website.
- No support over the phone is offered. Users are referred to the "Getting Started" manual, the online help funtion of the system and the FAQ on the website.
- IGSS50 comes without the WinPager module. Users who would like to try out the WinPager, is referred to the IGSS demo version.
If you already have IGSS installed
If you already have IGSS installed, you don't need to uninstall to switch to the FREE IGSS50 version. Instead do the following:
- Rename your existing license file, Options.txt, to, for example, Options_demo.txt or Options_real.txt.
- Download the license file for the FREE IGSS50 version here.
- Save the new license file in the [IGSS Installation Path]\Gss folder.
- Activate the IGSS Update module and download all new updates.
- You can now start your FREE IGSS50 version.
NOTE: To switch back to either your real license or your demo license, rename the FREE IGSS50 license file to Options_Free50.txt. Now rename the relevant license file back to Options.txt.